Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life in a metro......

this topic seems quite obnoxious to me..having spend a major chunk of my life in Cal,Bangalore seems to be an exciting prospects....to add to my delight,the presence of my oldest friend as my roomie makes it the more relishing.....dude,he's a satyavadi Raja Harishchandra in all respects...i really applaud his charachter and grit....he has been relevation in distinguishing himself from other stereotypes...also his photography....kewl.....

when i write this,the thought that my days in IBM are coming to an end lingers on....it was a g8t experince out.....yeh professionalism kya cheez hoti hai, mujhe yahaan aakar maloom hua....yahan par bahut kuch seekhne ko mila....liya ko ek aur nazariye se dekhne ka avasar be prapt hua.....well i wil be returning back to kerala nxt month for a week...gosh..back down the memory lanes....waiting eagerly to c some of my old friends....और उसमे से वोह भी तोह है....

gosh the fact that the coming few months will be so crucial gives me goosebumps...career ka sawaal hai...hopefully i wish sab kuch theek jaaye... "Success and failures are just two choices we make....and its our decision bound by the factors of destiny that drives the end results"
...strange naa,,,irrespective of the quantum of jobs you get,you still remain unemployed while others enjoy the new found claim to fame..hmm....bus itna hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment