Thursday, March 19, 2009

A rendevouz to be remembered....


Hey today was really a strange day...the meeting i had with Ani & Gree at ZamZam wasoutstanding...dese 2 gals simply took me out of breath..d camaraderie and friendship shared by them is truly rockin...even though i was no mre a part of GECBH,d affection and care shown them really floored me..i mit have never indulged in such a riotful laughter previously...gosh it was like Hera Pheri..to sum it up,the commotion caused by us left the passerbys remarking "Havo..rekshapettu" on seeing us leave ZamZam....i must admit its gr8 to hav frnds lik dese 2....my sis's have really shown der worth...der dedication 2 friendship has been remarkable and sadly dis was sumthg dat i dearly miss in sum of my own classmates...irony dat my juniors r showning us d way...n i hope they hav prosper well in their future also...

No comments:

Post a Comment