Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lyf in a Corporate!!!!!!!!!


Finally aftr 6 mnths hav i found the time 2 write a blog. It has been a hell ride of course. Events tumbling like coins, passions rising n decisive scenarios emerging.
Part 1-->Training at Wipro was rocking. Not exactly in terms of quality but more of the enjoyment factor. My peers were an exciting bunch of youth.Aftr showing dissent against our 1st trainer who was subsequently booted, v sumhow managed with the 2nd one.Life at Electronic city was dramatic.V sumhw managed to pull off 2 tours in a space of 3 months. The trip to mekadathu, undoubtdely was my best ever bcos of natural beauty n high risk involved.The bus ride to the hill top was rollicking and notwithstanding the rocks i climbed were my most dangerous actions ever.We all had a blast. The second trip was to Mysore.Our entire SAP batch was present. The guys went bersek dancing n merrying around.
Amidst all this hoopla our classes also went by peacefully.My trainer Vidhya Sir gave us enough space 2 enjoy our life.And then the D-Day came.Our 1st & last exam. Hmm managed to sneak comfortably.After completing Level 2 training in Abap, our posting locations were decided.Luckily i got Bangy.. Alas it was time to say goodbye n adieus.Soon it became customary to travel from railway stations 2 bus-stands to bid farewell.
Soon we had 2 report to Sarjapur.Another dreadful 2 weeks passed off sitting idle and gazing at each others faces .One by one peeps were getting assigned to projects.HUMARA NUMBER KAB AAYEGA SIRji.Aur jab aaya,banda khush ho gaya.Heinken International.
Part 2.Scene !--> WIth g8 expectatons i reprted back 2 Ec4 n met my manager.Little did i know that i was gonna be offered a Basis job.I was perplexed.Didnt have any clue wat to do.Given an option to accept/reject , i made a cardinal sin of not listening 2 my heart n sticking to what i got.Later i did repent bcos of the work involved.And to add to my woes, i was d 1st ever guy entering that team comprising of gals.Strange na.But it got really boring lateron.Firstly i could start work bcos of ssome reasons.Second, my cubicle was in Afghanistan while my team-members worked in India.Distance distances.He he.Thanks Trupthi n Veena for helping and mentoring me through the work here. And then finally after been here and almost getting settled down , i got the next shock.I was released from this project without any intimation.Here was i , again happy and beaming with joy, getting away from BASIS. Again back to Sarjapur for reprting .Another week passed. Waiting waiting desperately.And then one day i was given the news of my next project at Madivala.
Part 2 Scene2--> Pitney Bowes. My latest client.Happy macha..i finally got an ABAP project.To add to it , my manager happens to be BONG...yipee..the only cause of concern, madivala office doesnt rock..anywys life has to go on..the nice side..a lot of mallus.
A note has to be added regarding the friends i made here in Wipro. Awesome is the word which comes to my mind. Right from Juli,Rohit,Sphoorti,Meera,Shrestha,Meghana,Venu,Vineeth etc all have been very chweet.Also having Manish as my roomie brings back old colg memories.Memories which i am trying hard to forget. 2 years down the lane..colg seems to be now a distant past and iam really happy that i managed to keep in touch with most classmates.Just hoping that those no more in my friends list dont ever cross my lanes.Signing Off.

2 comments:

  1. Vivi write more abt PB exp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...kollaam..i didnt find anythg strangely awkward 2 write..hopefully u can help me on sumthg spl( i kno wat..he he) wich can inspire me 2 write sumthg cool

    ReplyDelete