Monday, September 21, 2009

24 & still counting.....

Lolz, time flies so fast. The jump from 23 to 24 just seemed so yesterday only. A lot has changed though, I have changed& so do others to.Hmmm, Change is the mantra for the future. I will always appreciate the last 12 mnths 4 giving me an opportunity to rediscover myself, evaluate diffrnt relationships& sumwat negate my evidential minuses. Yup thanks to all folks for penning down their frank views in my scrap book so that i could have a chance to look upon myself as Vivek,the person.

In a tumultuous 12 mnths, i have kissed&parted 2 companies.Yet the experiences i take away 4m IBM& BNKe will remain ever cherished. Coming back to the present. lolz, its d time for the pujas.Aftr a long time i will be at home for it.Coincidently dis time b;day falls on Navami. Dats g8t.Really looking fwd to meeting some my school gang members. Sadly Suraj&Ajeesh will be missing.Yet the euphoria n fetsivity surrounding the pujas will b awesome.Just hoping that the Rain Gods will b staying away.Sadly i have still work pending,a diffrnt wrk though at the gym.Mate i have realised that losing weight is so labourious as compared to gaining it.But i do hope that i will be able to succesfully reduce sum of those extra flabs gained. Its irony, saala d whole of college yrs i dreamnt n prayed to raise my bat to signfy my half century n yet it never ever happend. N lolz just 4 mnths at hme & i balloned to near 60 kgs..gosh thats pathetic...hmm..home chweet home..& yep its the time for me cut my long hairs also. Gosh 13 mnths without a haircut..its damm tough to maintain it.Straighten karne ka soccha toh tha par mood badal gaya [:(]..And nw a crucial month ahead. Hopefully oct 26th will usher in a new perspective of life n as the saying goes alls well that ends well,touchwood.

Adious,
Vishku

No comments:

Post a Comment